More information coming very soon about Ayurvedic Home Cleanse options. In the meantime, feel free to reach out to me directly with your questions: email@example.com
Would you like to set up a Free 30 Minute Ayurvedic Health Discovery Call with me to go over your needs and questions?Click here to Schedule
In the meantime, here is an article you might find helpful:
Simply Daily Tips for Cleansing
For starters, you may just choose one of these tips daily. You can integrate more over time, as it feels comfortable.
- Wake up in the morning and drink an 8 oz glass of warm water with juice from ¼-½ lemon. For extra toxin and fat scraping effects, add 2 tsp honey.
- For Vata and Pitta constitutions, give your self a loving warm oil massage (abhyanga) with a dosha specific massage oil. Be sure to include belly massage, massaging in a clockwise direction. Follow-up with a warm/hot shower or bath.
- For Kapha constitutions, you can enjoy dry brushing with brushes or exfoliating gloves. You may follow with self-abhyanga using Kapha balancing massage oil and a warm shower.
- 30-minute daily walk, emphasizing nostril breathing. This will get your lymphatic system moving and boost metabolism.
- Sip on hot water throughout the day. This kindles agni and burns ama.
- Use a stainless steel tongue scraper or even a spoon to gently scrape coating off tongue. Stimulates internal organs to release ama and improves digestion.
- Avoid unnecessary snacking between meals. Favor balancing and satisfying main meals. This gives your metabolic system a chance to regulate and burn fat.
- Add digestive spices to your meals. Examples are: ginger, cumin, coriander and fennel seeds.
- Regularly eat a delicious and cleansing meal of Kitchari: mung beans, rice and spices. (Recipe available on my website).
- To cleanse and strengthen your gastrointestinal tract, before bed, take ½ tsp Triphala powder with a 1 cup warm water. For Vata constitutions, take Triphala with 1 cup licorice tea.
- Keep your personal space tidy: home, office, car, etc. Your external environment has an impact on your internal environment, right?!
- Let go of emotions and thoughts that are no longer serving you. Focus on gratitude and positive affirmations. Journaling is a great way to do this.
To read more of my blog articles, click HERE.