Especially for Moms: Be Nourished and Replenish your Essence with Ayurveda
The modern world of mothering is multidimensional and sometimes overwhelming. When we can pause, reflect and expand our perspective, great transformation is possible.
At any age, a Mother may experience unfathomable love and joy for her children. At the same time she may feel of exhausted, detached and anxious.
Together we can transform those feelings as well as insomnia, digestive issues, hormone balance and feeling states such as sadness, erratic emotions, lack of inspiration, and physical and mental depletion.
The challenge for a Mom is to prioritize self-care while perceiving herself stretched in 100 directions. I know what that feels like and I care about your journey.
My mission is to help you restore the flow of your life and reconnect to your creativity, passion and the person you are at your core.
Let the wisdom of Ayurveda guide our journey together!
3-Month Transformational Coaching Program
with Sarah Kruse, Ayurvedic Practitioner
I help my clients return to their true nature, to the essence of who they are. In our coaching relationship together, we will focus on your primary concerns, health, life history and goals. Within the context of Ayurveda, we will map out a ‘you-focused’ plan that can realistically fit into your life.
We will fine-tune your daily practices in a way that resets your rhythms to the rhythms of nature. Some areas we give attention to include optimal digestion, sleep, immunity, hormones, emotions and life path~dharma.
Some examples of suggestions may include: specific foods, spices, teas, herbal supplements, yoga poses, breath practices, skin care, massage, cleansing and shifting certain paradigms. It’s all about getting to the heart of what you are here to do and how you are going to care for yourself along the way.
- First, I will email you an application to see if this coaching program is a fit for you at this time.
- Then, we will have a free 30-minute call where I share with you more about the program and answer your questions.
- Next, we’ll schedule your Initial Consultation – 90 minutes. During this first session, we evaluate your Ayurvedic Constitution and set-up short and long-terms goals for the next 3 months.
- Followed by 8 more 1-hour phone calls. During each session, we will look at what’s working well, what shifts you’re noticing and what’s getting in the way of your goals. I will offer loving and supportive Ayurvedic guidance to keep you progressing along your path.
- Special offer! 15% off Ayurvedic bodywork and massage for those who are in active coaching with me.
Package price: $1475 or 3 installments of $525
It will be my honor and delight to serve you in this way!
You may request an application or schedule your first appointment by calling me at: 808-635-0352 or emailing me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.Click here to Schedule